Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feathers!

So I guess the new fad at the moment is putting crazy feathers in you hair.  I am totally in to this new trend and have wanted some in my hair forever!  Last week Andrew was in his Calculus class and saw a girl with some really cool feathers in her hair.  He asked her where she got them and she gave him the number of a girl who makes them and puts them in your hair for you.  He texted her and got an appointment set up so I could get it done. (He's the best husband ever.)  I was so excited when he told me.  We went yesterday to get them and now I have feathers in my hair and I can officially feel cool like all the rest of the girls at BYU-I. haha.  Too bad Amber's in Spain, she would LOVE this new fad.

1 comment:

  1. We want to see some pictures! Glad we are blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete