Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Andrew's car has been acting up a lot lately.  For example, I had to have it towed twice in one week and it would never start when we really needed to get somewhere!  Of course. Not fun.  We will never buy a nissan again.  It was very unreliable.  So, we decided to try and trade it in, for some cash, or at least straight across.  We did that this weekend and got a little toyota camry 1997.  We LOVE it, it's perfect for us, and runs so smoothly.  Andrew is now driving Henry and I'm driving the camry :)  It even has cruise! Such a luxury!  And a huge blessing for us.

Now, for my unfortunate event this week.  On Monday night I got off work really early because we were extremely slow, (surprise, surprise).  We went to eat at Wingers, and our server literally talked to us twice.  Once at the beginning to ask us what we wanted to eat, and at the end she brought us our check.  She never did anything for us or even asked how our food was.  I was pretty bugged by her.  However, the hostess was really nice and brought us everything we needed and checked up on us.  So, when we were leaving we gave our tip to her.  I think that made our server pretty mad, but she didn't deserve it!  Anyways, the VERY NEXT night I was at work again, and GUESS who comes in, with her boyfriend?! Yes, that's right, our server from the night before.  Oh man, if that's not karma then I don't know what is.  Let's just say, I got a lot of glares from her direction in the next hour. haha

Besides that experience everything is going great, Andrew and I are really liking school and doing well.  We moved out of our stinking old apartment and are now living in a much cleaner environment and absolutely love it.  I really like being able to decorate it cute, it's so much fun!  Our schedule gets pretty crazy.  Andrew works in the morning at Broadway Ford, then we go to school, and I work as soon as schools over.  BUT we still have a total blast and love each other more than anything. :)

1 comment: