Thursday, June 9, 2011

Andrew's birthday was on Sunday so we celebrated it this weekend!  On Saturday we went to Blackfoot to watch Stephanie (Andrew's sister) compete in Special Olympics.  She got 3 gold medals! It was a lot of fun, but we all left with quite a bit of sun....especially me.  I was in SO MUCH pain the rest of Saturday and Sunday.  It hurt to move anywhere! haha.  Poor Andrew had to deal with me complaining about the pain all day on his birthday.  Saturday night Andrew and I went to Buddy's, a delicious Italian restaurant for his birthday dinner.  It was yummy and had a great atmosphere.  Plus, we pretty much had the place to ourselves.  It was really nice.

On Sunday we taught CTR 5.  There were five girls in our class and it was so much fun.  They were all in love with Andrew, one of the girls even drew him a picture with a big heart that said I love U on it! hahaha.  They were the cutest.  We also both got callings on Saturday, Andrew is a ward missionary and I am the primary chorister.  We are both really excited about them!  If anyone has any brilliant games and ideas for me to teach the kids songs please send them my way.  I can use all the help I can get!

We are midway through semester, and I cannot wait until it's over!  Really I just cannot wait until august when we go visit my familia in Kansas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment